Saturday, March 27, 2010

Seven Stars Was My Dream Vacation

Staying at the Seven Stars Grace Bay Resort was truly a dream. I was such in need of relaxation. I’ve been working on a huge marketing campaign at work that involved such intricate details and leading a team of 8 people and getting ready for them to pitch the idea to our client. Anyhow, a vacation in Turks and Caicos is exactly what the doctor ordered. I went with a very close friend of mine who also wanted to get away for a little while and we had the best time. Grace Beach was beautiful. The accommodations at Seven Stars hotel were so nice and comfortable. It was really great not to do too much, just lounge around, read magazines and catch up on some girl talk. Sometimes that’s all you need in order to refresh and reboot for the next upcoming work weeks. I wanted to personally thank the entire staff at the luxurious Seven Stars Grace Bay Resort for making this vacation very relaxing for me and for the amazing service they provided for my friends and I. Thanks a lot, I will definitely be coming back to Turks and Caicos very soon. This testimonial was by Joy R. Los Brooklyn, NY.

No comments:

Post a Comment