Saturday, February 20, 2010

I Miss The Seven Stars Resort

Turks and Caicos is such a dreamy destination, the sun, the sand, the sea, the palm trees, and the weather doesn’t get better than that. All you want to do is lay out in the sun, get comfortable on your beach towel and doze off while the sun rays caress your skin. My vacation at the Seven Stars Grace Bay Resort was awesome. I spend entire afternoons relaxing by the salt-water pool too, listening to music on my ipod and applying and reapplying my sunscreen. Just writing about Grace Bay makes me want to be there all over again. It was so peaceful and quiet and the service at the Seven Stars Hotel was great too. The entire staff helped whenever they can, all I needed or wanted I just asked for and got, it really couldn’t have been a better vacation. I had packed so many clothes thinking I would change outfits a lot, but I ended up just relaxing and being so casual the whole time. The two things I did wear a lot was my bathing suit and flip-flops. Now that I’m back in the snow, I would do anything to be back at Grace Bay beach in the Provo. This testimonial was by Allison B., Chicago, IL

No comments:

Post a Comment