Wednesday, January 6, 2010

I Can’t Wait To Go Back To Seven Stars Resort

Wow, what a great, relaxing vacation I just had with my husband. Some much needed time off from the stresses of work and the holidays. Turks and Caicos is magnificent and the Seven Stars Resort even better. Our oceanfront, junior sure was superb, it was spacious with gorgeous views of Grace Bay Beach and the bed was so, so comfortable, I could sleep in it forever. But of course, I got up from time to time to enjoy the salt-water pool on the premises. I spent days just lounging around and soaking up the sun. I wish I can be there. A friend of ours had told us about Seven Stars Hotel in Turks and Caicos, they said they had a great time vacationing here and even showed us pictures. As soon as we saw the ocean views, we knew we were going to be booking a room in this Grace Bay Hotel. All I can say is that our vacation was even better than what I expected. The service at this luxury Seven Stars Resort was unparalleled, the spa was blissful and the memories we made there will last us a lifetime. I can’t wait to go back and make some more. I would definitely recommend this Grace Bay Resort to anyone looking to relax and enjoy the sun. This testimonial is by Lindsey Oakes, Brooklyn, NY.

No comments:

Post a Comment